Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Summer Refreshment

Happy Summer! We have had several days of over 100 degree weather so our summer seemed to have started three weeks ago. In fact, our Vacation Bible School week was the hottest that I can remember it ever being during VBS week. It may have been hot, but God blessed! Our church has Mega Sports camps every year. This year we did our favorite theme: Breaking Free. I led the cheerleaders with much needed help from my daughters and another friend. It was a blast! One of our younger cheerleaders, named Emily, asked Jesus to come into her heart and be her Savior. Oh the joy! Sweating in the heat for my Savior was never more sweeter, I almost typed sweatier-yikes! I love it when God lets us be a part of what He is doing. Glory!

I just finished working out in the yard and came in for a refreshing drink. It's so good that I wanted to share it with you. It is so easy but tastes so delicious. My mom and I served it at a baby shower we hosted last weekend. Thank you Mrs. Nora for the recipe!



Here goes:

Combine one 2 liter of Sprite Zero

one small container of Crystal Light Raspberry Tea

(one out of 4 or 6 depending on what size you buy)

Mix well and serve over ice.



It is so refreshing on a hot summer day. We haven't tried it yet, but Mrs. Nora says it's delicious with Crystal Light Lemonade too. Enjoy!



Joyfully,

Kristi

No comments: